WHAT'S IN IT?
• Five selected strains of host-specific probiotic bacteria - micro-encapsulated to get to the lower GI tract with the intention of assisting immune function and lower GI tract efficiency. (Uyeno,Y et al, 2015)
• High levels of a specific strain of active live yeast, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae – aids fibre digestion, stimulates appetite, stabilises rumen pH.(Marden, JP et al, 2008)
• Five Strain Digestive enzyme pack–assists enzymatic actions for increased feed breakdown.(Meale,SJ, et al, 2014)
• These high strength ingredients work synergistically to produce the consistent long term positive results being observed on farm.(Nocek, JE, Kautz, WP, Leedle, JA, Block, E, 2003)
All ingredients are of the highest quality, sourced from Europe, Japan and the USA.
Host Specific Probiotic Bacteria:
• Bacillus subtilis
• Enterococcus faecium
• Lactobacillus acidophilus
• Bifidobacterium longum
• Bifidobacterium thermophilum
• Alpha Amylase
Active Live Yeast:
• Saccharomyces cerevisiae